What is Salesforce CRM?
Sales Cloud is a cloud-based application designed to help your salespeople sell smarter and faster by centralising customer information, logging their interactions with your company, and automating many of the tasks salespeople do every day. This means they’ll spend less time on administration and more time closing deals. For sales managers, Sales Cloud gives real-time visibility into their team’s activities, so forecasting sales with confidence is easy. Best of all, Sales Cloud is easy to use and customisable to the way your salespeople work.
Close more deals with contact management, collaboration, marketing tools, and more.
Account and Contact Management
Have a complete view of your customers, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions. Gain insights from popular social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn — right within Salesforce.
- Know every contact in your customer accounts.
- Pull in social data for a deeper view of your customers.
- Collaborate with people companywide.
- Prepare for customer meetings while on the go.
Show the impact of your marketing activities on your sales pipeline and invest your time on the hottest leads.
- Convert more leads into actual opportunities.
- Route and assign leads to the right people.
- Track marketing campaigns across all channels
Manage all your sales deals with Salesforce while staying connected to the people and information you need to close every sale, from anywhere
- Focus on what’s important. In fact, we’ll highlight it for you.
- Streamline the sales process.
- Quickly create up-to-the-minute quotes.
- Provide guidance and congrats.
Reports and Dashboards
Easily track lead volume, conversion rates, and every part of your pipeline for a real-time view of the state of your business.
- Build reports without help from IT.
- Modify charts in your report, on the same screen.
- Make critical decisions from anywhere.
Mobile CRM Software
Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) delivers a full CRM experience on smartphones, tablets, and other internet-enabled devices. It enables sales, marketing and customer service teams to access and manage key information in real time, wherever they are.
- Manage your day on a single, unified app.
- Close deals fast.
- Collaborate with your team.
- Access all your files from anywhere.
Use the email applications you already know, and work faster right inside your inbox. Sync everything from contacts and events to tasks and more with our CRM email-tracking software.
- Use Lightning for Outlook and Lightning for Gmail to sync important emails.
- Sell smarter from your inbox with Salesforce Inbox.
- Create new deals on the fly
- Send emails from the feed.
- View contacts and calendars across every device.
Sales Forecasting Software
Get a real-time view of your entire team’s forecast, including in-line forecast adjustments, and override visibility up and down the management hierarchy.
- Get an accurate view of your entire business with comprehensive forecasts.
- Forecast for complex sales teams.
- Track your top performers.
Sales Workflow and Approvals
Design and run any business process with point-and-click simplicity using Workflow. Manage success with flexible approval processes for deal discounts, expenses, and more.
- Set your business processes and approval requests to be finished automatically.
- Visualise and create any process with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Simplify the approval process to keep deals in motion.